*About this amazing offer for First Home Buyers!
This incredible offer has been made possible by working with a team of partners. Of course there are some conditions to help you qualify. (If you don't meet all the conditions just yet, we'd still love to hear from you and help work with you to get there).
To be eligible the buyer must;
1. Buy or build a new home in South Australia as an owner occupier by entering into a contract with City Builders
Builders Licence No. 179 889 and completing a loan through the qualifying lender. The qualifying lender has it's own
lending criteria terms and conditions which will be provided by the lender at the time of application. Fees and
charges are payable to the builder & lender
2. Be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency or skilled migrant status in Australia.
3. Be eligible to receive the $15,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG).
4. Be over 18 years of age and have a clear credit history.
5. Have evidence of 3 months continuous employment with same employer.
6. Have $3,000 of savings held for at least 3 months, or twelve months of good rental history.
7. You hold a Certificate III, Certificate IV, diploma, degree or higher qualification through TAFE, University or another
Registered Training Organisation (if you don't currently have this, please call us to find out how we can help).
1. The required deposit amount will vary depending on the purchase value of the selected property but $3000k could
be all you need. Higher deposit amounts could be required if the property value selected is higher. This will all be
outlined at the time of selecting a property.
2. As City Builders is not a member of the Assured Group of companies, the Assured Group can take no responsibility
for the builder.