EXAMPLE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Property Support Officer
Assured Property Group
Assured Property Group takes our customers to the next level in achieving financial freedom through property investment.
Do you have previous experience in property management, supporting a conveyancer, within a real estate agency or with a builder?
Assured Property Group are looking to fill a vacancy at our head office in Medindie. The Property Support Officer is an integral role within the company. In essence, the role is the master co-ordinator for all activities, ensuring customers are well looked after with exceptional customer service from the very first phone call to the settlement of their property and beyond. You’ll also provide the Property Consultants with all the support they need maintaining constant contact with the customer and provide continual feedback to agents and third parties alike and be pro-active to ensure all stages of the process are completed efficiently.
By the end of the property process our clients should be raving about you!
The successful applicant will possess:
• Experience in a supporting role in the real estate/property management/conveyancing/building industry.
• Intermediate to Advanced computing/data processing skills with all Microsoft Office programmes and ideally have exposure or experience with customer relationship software applications.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in tasks given.
• A highly motivated “can do” attitude.
• Professional communications skills, both written and verbal
• A high attention to detail with data entry
• Current SA Drivers Licence
• Confidence in speaking to customers and third parties over the phone and in person
Your day to day duties may include:
• Follow up all leads with the goal maintain accurate data entry in to various applications
• Keep all parties updated in a timely manner as to the status of each lead
• Preparation of contracts of sale
• Create and provide appointment packs and contract packs to the Property Consultants
• Provide a report to the team at weekly sales meetings
• Involvement in property hand over, including arranging for settlement gifts and attendance at the property
• KPI’s in accordance with above will be reviewed on an ongoing basis
• Provide relief support as required to Reception, the CEO’s Executive Assistant and Marketing
This role will suit a person who thrives on variety and enjoys ownership over their role on a day to day basis. The role is full time with an immediate start preferred. A National Criminal History Check will be required during the application process, at the cost of the applicant.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be sent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY GROUP YOU CAN TRUST
THE REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Assured Property Group are proudly members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia and all our property investment consultants are registered real estate agents or representatives.
PROPERTY INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS OF AUSTRALIA
Assured Property Group are proudly memberfs of the Property Investment Professionals of Australia, Australia's peak association for Property Investment Professionals.
BRAND SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Assured Property Group are proudly members of Brand South Australia, custodians of the State brand locally, nationally and internationally.